Friday, April 12, 2013

Buy 5, Get 1 FREE bumGenius 4.0 is Back for a Limited Time!!

Click here to shop now!

bumGenius 4.0 Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!


One of my favorite diaper sales is back!! This is THE time to Stock Up and Save on a fantastic diapering option!


Here's the deal...80% of my diaper stash is made up of bumGenius 4.0 pockets and a dozen of them were bought with this deal! The B1G1F offer only comes around every so often, so you should definitely grab some of these while you can!

My favorite features of this diaper:
*Outstanding Quality--I have a combination of 14 bG 3.0 and 4.0 pocket diapers, all of which are still going strong after almost 4 years! (currently being used on baby bum #2)
{Side note: I have 2 others that I recently added to my stash because I have a girl this time around and we needed some cute girl prints/colors!}
*One Size (fits best around 10 lbs and up)--no buying sized diapers each time baby grows, just size up the rise and you're good to go!
*Customize Absorbency--ability to add more inserts for naps or nighttime!
*Beautiful Colors--mix and match with outfits to show off that cutie with a cloth booty!
*Daddy/Day Care Friendly--I usually stuff my pockets ahead of time for Daddy and the Sitters and they LOVE how easy they are to use (just like a disposable)!
*Reliability--bumGenius diapers have been around for a long time for good reason. They produce excellent quality and they stand behind their products! It's so nice to buy diapers from a company that stands behind their products and backs them up with a warranty!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!

As always, if you have any questions or would like to know more about these or any of our other products, please let me know! Message me on Facebook, email, etc. and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. I'm here to help!

*Note: Sale applies only to solid color diapers. No Genius Series prints are included.
(Psst...you could always use that money you saved on the 'free' diaper to add a print to your stash! You'd still be getting a FREE diaper!)

No comments:

Post a Comment